• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Reintroduction after several years (1 Viewer)

asterisktom

Malaysia
Hi all. I used to post here fairly often when I was living in China (Jilin City and Dalian area, 2012-2017). I have rediscovered this site just a few days ago. Since I have retired we are fortunate to travel around several places. We are now in Malaysia. By way of reintroduction I would like to share two articles from my travel blog. Almost all of my articles have some birds and animals in them but these two are strictly "for the birds", titled "Twenty-five Favorite Bird Photos from around the World. (I see now it needs updating since there are no photos from more recent trips to Northeast Europe, Southern Africa, or Borneo and Malaysia.

Tom Riggle
Tampin, Malaysia

Twenty-five Favorite Bird Photos from Around the World
Twenty-five Favorite Bird Photos from Around the World – Part Two

Hi Tom I'm so glad you managed to find us again.

I'll look forward to hearing about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back