• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some French Mysteries (3 Viewers)

1. Black Vulture
2. Redshank
3. Coot
4. Common Tern
5. Lesser Kestrel
6. Gotta be this time!: White-winged Black Tern
7. Temminck's Stint
8. Moustached Warbler

Last edited:
1. Egyptian Vulture
2. Redshank
3. Crested Coot
4. Little Tern
5. Lesser Kestrel
6. White-winged Black Tern
7. Wood Sandpiper
8. Moustached Warbler

1, Egyption Vulture.
2, Redshank.
3, Common Coot.
4, Common Tern.
5, Kestrel.
6, Black Tern.
7, Greenshank.
8, Moustached Warbler.

Time for some answers!

1)Black Vulture
2)Redshank
3) Crested Coot
4) Common tern
5) Kestrel (with all the dark tips abraded!)
6) WHISKERED Tern
7) Temminck's Stint
8) Moustached Warbler

Wow that kestrel would ahve had the heart pumping! It does have dark claws though.

Good to get Moustached up the sticks a bit. Couldnt get ours above the parapit this year.....

the kestrel got my heart racing for sure, so I was glad to be able to see the claws, it was chasing some kentish plovers on the beach. The moustached warbler took twelve hours to see!

sits on the roof like a rock sparrow. but my first thought was also pic vert. don't have a clue what that little bugger is,B :) though

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back