• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

White bird in King County, Washington, USA (1 Viewer)

Gfrank

United States
Hello there! I’m a new birder and am looking to get help with an ID. I saw two all-white birds flying in Carnation, Washington this afternoon on the Snoqualmie Valley Trail. The size was probably between pigeon and crow. I didn’t get a chance to see with my binoculars but from what my husband and I could tell they are both white like snow. Hopefully someone familiar with this area can help. Thanks so much.

Maybe feral pigeons. Maybe aberrant individuals of something else. Maybe an error of observation. Seems likely you'll never know... Such is birding! 🤔
Yes, it’s totally possible that it was an observation error 😅. But good to have an idea. Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back