• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your Most Recent "Life" Bird (14 Viewers)

Merlin picked up a Flammulated Owl on my walk with the dog last week. Only problem is, it was in East Lothian. I don’t know what a Flammulated Owl sounds like so I can’t tell what call it was misidentifying. Recently had Osprey, actually Nuthatch, and Grey Plover, actually Song Thrush, picked up by the app.

David
Now listened to Flammulated Owl song on eBird. It was a what we Scots call “a dug” (Canis familiaris).

David

Still around in the Netherlands, managed to getup to the Lauwersmeer yesterday. I didn't have all the time that I would have like to spend there, but managed a couple of new ticks. Green-winged Teal, Pied Avocet and what I was most stoked about were some Black-winged
Stilt
. On of the Stilts was sitting on a nest, would have been need to see some tiny ones I guess, but too early :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back