• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting short of amusing sayings etc so I thought I would go back in Ruffled Feathers to find threads I enjoyed. This is the #11 of one such thread titled "Tech Support for Women" 1st post is on #9929

Originally posted by Nigel Blake

I had the problem of Wife1.0 consistantly running in Headache mode after trying to correct this Wife's best friend 2.0 was offered as a 30 day trial, it had interesting packaging and some previously untried plug-ins, after some deliberation I installed it, Wife1.0 instantly crashed and uninstalled itself needing Divorce 1.0 to be run in order to clear traces of the program, this is an expensive procedure that can cause many conflicts within the system and will need professional assistance.

:t:Thanks for keeping us all up to date Essex Tern. Congrats dave 123.

So Delia - looks like the battle continues ;)

The last Prime HD
Is calling to me:
'Take me Sal please!
A life of Scottish beauty
Cant match your birdy booty
I'm down on my knees
(Or I would be if my lens
Allowed me some bends).
Thanks Delia, but no;
South Africa is calling,
For its wilderness I'm falling -
I really gotta go'

:eek!: What can I do in the face of such a heartfelt plea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back