• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds of New Guinea field guide (1 Viewer)

johnraven

Does any one know anything about the publication of the 2nd edition of Birds of New Guinea by Bruce Beehler?

Amazon.com said Princeton University Press would publish it on 8 April, which didnt happen, and when I asked Princeton directly they said they have it down for publication in April 2011!

There was a copy of the 1986 edition on ebay recently which I didnt chase due to expecting a new version. Just keen to find out whether it is real or not.

Thanks

John

Hey John, I would've gone for the ebay copy unfortunately.. I got an email from a natural history bookseller here in Aus who reckons its been delayed again, possibly for a few years!?!? I don't what goes on with those publishers, I mean its pretty much just a reprint, and Beehler's biographical type book has just been released. Anyways, I'll be looking for an original copy too I guess, though I've just splurged on all those books I was waiting to order once the New Guinea FG came out. Cya Damien

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back