• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rspb Fg.pc (1 Viewer)

frank

Has anyone tried the rspb FG.PC 10x42 or 8x42 bins.I did try them and found them bright and comfortable to use.They are about half the price of the high grade but are they any good and has anyone found any problems.

Thanks
Frank

Tried them at Titchwell last week while my wife was looking for a new pair of bins. They did not agree with her as she has a very small IPD but when I tried them I was very impressed. They will not compare to the top end bins and this would be unfair to try, but they seemed good value. Light weight as well.

Hi Frank, i use the 8x42 PC version and like them. Light weight, comfortable and have a good bright image.

As you say they're not as good as top end gear but at half the price you wouldn't expect them to be.

Thanks for the comments,I'll give them another try at the bird fair,the only problem is there are so many to choose from i'll end up more confused.
Thanks Frank

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back