• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FinePix S5200 (S5600) (1 Viewer)

prairiemerlin

registered guy
Anyone have any experience with this camera? I have the S5000z and I am thinking of upgrading. I like the S5000z, but I really feel it is time to upgrade. Thanks. :frog:

Hi Neil,

Basiclly the camera I own now is right in between the one you currently own, and the one you want to buy, the S5100. I really enjoy this camera, a good product for a fair price (about $300), 4.1 MP, 10x optical zoom, etc. All the pictures in my gallery were taken with the S5100, so just if you want to get an idea of how effectively this camera takes pictures, take a look. Anyway, I know it's not quite the answer to your question, but hope it helps! Cheers.

Tayler,

Thanks for the information! The photos in your gallery look very nice as well. I especially like the Stellar's Jays - those rascals, I hope to see them next year out West. Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back