• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fuji S7000 Info Wanted. (1 Viewer)

Donald Talbott

Well Known Member.
Does anyone know where I could get a tele converter x3 or x4 with adaptor for the Fuji S7000. All the well known camera shops in my area said they are no longer available. Regards. D L Talbott.

Donald Talbott said:
Does anyone know where I could get a tele converter x3 or x4 with adaptor for the Fuji S7000. All the well known camera shops in my area said they are no longer available. Regards. D L Talbott.

Hi Donald,
Have you een my postings regarding the Tokina VC-40 4x Tele lens? they are great lenses but unfortunatly they don't come up for sale very often but when they do they are usually pretty cheap (mine cost less than a tenner on Ebay) it takes a little getting used to and needs a sturdy tripod (most tele's 3x upwards need one) they don't make them anymore so keep an eye out on Ebay and S/H camera dealers etc. Another good tele is the Raynox 2.2x not to mention the Olympus TCON 17 a brilliant lens. ones to avoid are the Opteka's etc as per Ebay (poor quality) i have tried many tele's and some of the Sony 2x tele adaptors are not far off the quality of the TCON's so worth checking out.
Don't waste money trying to digiscope with the S7000 (it doesn't work)
One lens i have seen on Ebay what may work is the Olympus TCON 300s its pretty expensive unless you can find a real bargain , does anyone on here have any experience using the TCON 300S?
Hope this helps a little
Cheers
Brian B :)
http://www.birdforum.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=69529&stc=1

Last edited:
Fuji s7000

Donald Talbott said:

Hello Donald, I have a Fuji s7000 and am also looking for x3 or x4 tele converter and adapter. I noted the reply by Claymore but just wondered if you/your friend had any joy and learnt any more about availability? Regards, Charles.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back