• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Busch Sollux 10 x (1 Viewer)

elmariachi

Hi.

Just popped on here because I've owned a pair of Busch Sollux 10x for years but I'm going to sell them because they never get used.

Can anyone tell me much about them and what they might be worth (a few photos attached)? They come with what I think is the original canvas case.

Cheers,

David

Attachments

• IMG_20200623_185355 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200623_185355 (1).jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200623_185419 (1).jpg
    IMG_20200623_185419 (1).jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 37
Hi.

Just popped on here because I've owned a pair of Busch Sollux 10x for years but I'm going to sell them because they never get used.

Can anyone tell me much about them and what they might be worth (a few photos attached)? They come with what I think is the original canvas case.

Cheers,

David

Hi David, and welcome,

This would be a nice collectible. But judging by the outer spacing of the objective bell from the prism housing, it seems badly out of collimation. Is it not? :cat:

Bill

Hi.

Cheers,

David
Here is a pair on Ebay that went for 89 pound's on auction or about $112.00.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Busch-Sollux-10-X-Old-binoculars-With-Original-Case-/233153499795
http://www.fernglasmuseum.at/museum/busch_sollux_10x/busch_sollux_10x.html

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back