• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

I think I need feedbacks... (1 Viewer)

Wonderful work all round Matteo - but have to agree with Ed; the magpie sketch sheet is absolutely superb - very clever use of colour and tone.

I am fond of feathers

Attachments

• IMG_0066.JPG
    IMG_0066.JPG
    192.1 KB · Views: 42
  • penna barbagianni.jpg
    penna barbagianni.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Black and White Feathers.jpg
    Black and White Feathers.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 50
I'm rather fond of your feather studies - I like them best when the fluidity of the watercolor plays off of the delicacy of the detail work - those moments when watercolor can look both spontaneous and carefully manipulated...

Matteo, very accomplished work on show here!! I have to agree with the other guy's the Magpie studies show some real genius in there. and your stilts are wonderful . Please keep posting.

A belated welcome from me Matteo. The others have beaten me to it all it seems so I'll just add to the chorus of approval, particularly for the magpies.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back