• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birding in Canada (1 Viewer)

paltogue

Hi there,

I'm going to be in Moncton (New Brunswick, Canada) from 31st July - 5th August for a conference. I won't have a lot of spare time, but can anyone recommend any handy birding around about there (I've not done any North American birding before, so anything would be welcome).

Also, I'm in Halifax airport (Nova Scotia) for about 12 hours on Friday 5th August - does anyone know of any nearby sites that might be worth a quick birding trip (i.e. quick walk or taxi journey away)?

Thanks,

Pal.

paltogue said:
Hi there,

I'm going to be in Moncton (New Brunswick, Canada) from 31st July - 5th August for a conference. I won't have a lot of spare time, but can anyone recommend any handy birding around about there (I've not done any North American birding before, so anything would be welcome).

Also, I'm in Halifax airport (Nova Scotia) for about 12 hours on Friday 5th August - does anyone know of any nearby sites that might be worth a quick birding trip (i.e. quick walk or taxi journey away)?

Thanks,

Pal.

There are some great places near here...there is a very good internet site run by a local ...cant remember the name tho'I'd just google...

I'll look up my visit there last August...but if you can get to the Bay of Fundy that would be worth while.!!!
Dont know about NS tho'

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back