• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Easter Rosella?? (1 Viewer)

Johnny1

This Parrot turned up in my garden last night and yes I do know it's not a wild bird though it's as wary as any of the birds that visit my garden, it took me ages to get a pic of it. I did a search on Google and looked at hundreds of pics of Parrots until I was as sick as a Parrot looking at them! Today I thought I'd take a look here at BF and lo and behold I think I got a match! so is this Eastern Rosella?

Attachments

• Eastern#001.jpg
    Eastern#001.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 101
  • P-1#001.jpg
    P-1#001.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for the replies and confirmation. Sorry about the mis-spelling in the title to the thread, I tried to correct it but you can't edit the title of the thread only the threads contents!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back