• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdingfriends, I need your support for my master's thesis (1 Viewer)

Naturefriends,

For my Master’s thesis at the University of Economics and Management in Frankfurt, Germany, I am conducting an empirical study on the subject of “Corporate Activities in Social Networks – Based on Sports Optics such as Binoculars, Spotting Scopes and Riflescopes.”

The questionnaire is directed at birders and nature watchers, hunters or outdoor enthusiasts. It is intended to capture the current situation and identify possible trends through the use of social networks for companies.

I am relying on your assistance and support to ensure that this work will be a success and deliver representative results. I would be very grateful if you would help me with this survey.

You can reach the survey via the following links:
http://www.q-set.de/q-set.php?sCode=DVWSWZRJSSJH

The survey will be conducted online. Depending on your answers, it should take about 15 minutes to complete the survey. Your answers will be evaluated anonymously, handled confidentially and only shown in summary statistics. The survey runs until 31 May 2011.

The questionnaire is broken down into two parts. The first part contains questions on social networks and forums. The second part collects general data about the person completing the survey. Please answer all questions in full to ensure that the results are as clear as possible.

I thank you in advance for your support. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Denise Frank

Ps: I introduced myself in the "Say Hello" thread.

Hi Denise,
Just a heads-up, the survey doesn't seem to allow leaving a question blank. As I don't own a riflescope, there was no way to move on to the next page.

Cheers,
Benji

Hi Denise,
Just a heads-up, the survey doesn't seem to allow leaving a question blank. As I don't own a riflescope, there was no way to move on to the next page.

Cheers,
Benji

Hi Benji,

you don't have to cross at a riflescopes name.
You can cross "no answer" - because then I know that these people don't have one.

I know that this is a very sensitive topic but hopefully you understand that i have to make one questionnaire for both groups.

But thanks for the feedback.

Thanks Denise. Last time I tried it seems the don't know, no response, and other options were all in a different language, presumably German which I unfortunately don't know. Good luck with the thesis (I just passed my defense two days ago).

Cheers,
Benji

Hey,
thanks for taking part in the survey. It really helped me a lot.
But,
please do not click on the link any longer, because the survey is offline,
and I don't want anyone to get mad because of me.
Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back