• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Barn owl chicks? (1 Viewer)

Barn_owl_ben

Hi
I have had a pair of barn owls taking residence in the end of our barn for a long time which I have noticed cough up pellets regularly. Recently though I have started to see pellets on the floor which have white feathers stuck to them. Thinking that there may be chicks inside I decided to fly my drone up to the hole to take a look and I could see a what looked to be a fluffy owl in the corner of the screen. Could the Owls have had chicks and are the fluffy pellets from the owl chicks?
Many thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back