• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Oxfordshire (1 Viewer)

solo05

My wife is the back garden bird watcher but I am an astronomer.

I have recently had my damaged Celestron 100 F-ED replaced by Hama for a brand new unit. It had been a great grab and go scope for the last couple of years until I dropped it and the focus control stopped working.

I joined this forum to pop it on your selling section as I find it very good for digiscoping but not so good for astrophotography. I see having now read your rules etc that this is not going to work.

Hi solo and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Once you have been a member for 5 days and have 10 forum posts you'll be able to enter items into our For Sale section. There's more information about this here.

Hi solo and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing about the wild birds in your area that you and your wife see.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back