• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Alert Tuesday 27th December Bill Oddie Highlights of Springwatch (1 Viewer)

A CHAPLIN

Hi Folks,

Thanks Euan, Bill has just popped in to tell me that on Tuesday 27th December *BBC2 6.00 - 7.30 pm Highlights of Springwatch is being shown with updates of the young including Itchy and Scratchy the two young Sea Eagle chicks. Will somebody please think of 2 more suitable names for them?The programme will also highlight the new Autumnwatch Survey 2006 (help has another year gone already!). A very special little bird has told me there will be an Autumnwatch series next year, October I think but will let you have the dates when I get them.

VP 20973

I am doing the tv diary today in case anyone has time or is sober enough to read it before the weekend. I hope everyone has plenty of tapes/dvd's or whatever for what is on over Christmas (me going to shop for more). I hope you have worked out how your players work, just remember to check the times you input twice when programming. Sorry unfortunately that doesn't cover schedule changes. I believe some of us missed Wild Harvest yet again due to the snooker.

Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year for those who celebrate it and for those who don't I hope you have a safe and happy weekend. Some of us have Chinese New Year to look forward to "Year of the Dog" so please enjoy that.

Ann

:t: :bounce: o:)

Last edited:
:t: :bounce: o:)
A CHAPLIN said:
H on Tuesday 27th December *BBC2 6.00 - 7.30 pm Highlights of Springwatch is being shown
At the same time as 'My Family and other Animals' on BBC1 - which idiot came up with that idea?

Hi Pigsonthewing,

Who else but the MAN at the BBC, give me the job and there may be some sense to the programming. I think logically, unfortunately the football/sports fans among you may not like the schedules they would be after midnight.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year.

Ann

:-O :-O

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back