• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

casual looking in chester (1 Viewer)

Ant

North Wales birder
A quick list of birds.

mute swan
mallard
gulls (mostly black headed and a few herring)
moorhen, by the business park
and funnyest,
2 oystercatcher in a puddle on the racecourse.

no pics, no room in bag for slr

The dee estuary and the wirral is only a few miles away, so I suppose they could of flown dow the dee, which passes right next to the racecourse.

Hi Ant,
I was delighted to see your name on a thread, it seems a long time since you posted a birding report. I guess college is taking up a lot of your time.
I bet you were suprised by the Oystercatchers!! what a hoot!
Hope you get to do some birding, and get some nice pics at half term.

Ta Ta Ant.

I wouldnt classify this as a thread, a thread will come on sunday hopfully with glorious colour pics.

Anthony Britner said:
I wouldnt classify this as a thread, a thread will come on sunday hopfully with glorious colour pics.

Whose thread will that be then? ;)

I had also noted the abscence of Welsh Wizards on the forum recently, but unlike Pie I had not put it down to over work at college. More likely being 'casual' in Chester!!! Looking forward to birdy posts whether in glorious technicolour or plain old black and white prose.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back