• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher (1 Viewer)

sudeepdatre

(Nikon D70 Sigma 170 500)
This photograph was clicked in June at a place called Guhagar in Konkan (Coastal area of Maharashtra state, India). I could not find any photograph of this beautiful bird in our database....hence thought of contributing it....

Attachments

• Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher.JPG
    Oriental Dwarf Kingfisher.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 608
sudeepdatre said:
(Nikon D70 Sigma 170 500)
This photograph was clicked in June at a place called Guhagar in Konkan (Coastal area of Maharashtra state, India). I could not find any photograph of this beautiful bird in our database....hence thought of contributing it....
Sudeep?.

Many thanks!.
Its now been added to the Database

Many thanks for this wonderful image. Please post your photos in the main gallery http://www.birdforum.net/pp_gallery/ We have a specific gallery for Asian/Australasian birds. In general, you will recieve more comments and more people will see your photo if it is placed in the main gallery. You can upload 3 photos per day to the main gallery, if you have used up your 3 per day AND it's a new bird for the database, this forum is where it can be posted.
Photos added to the main gallery are added to the database anyway.
Regards,
Andy

Please tell me how to post the pictures in the main gallery.....i could not find out how to attach a thread in the main gallery....sudeep.

sudeepdatre said:
Please tell me how to post the pictures in the main gallery.....i could not find out how to attach a thread in the main gallery....sudeep.

Click on the Gallery page - you may have to log-on for the Gallery on your first visit.

On the right a few inches down you will see the 'Forums : New Posts' box. Below that with white letter on blue background you will see 'Upload Photos' - click on that and then follow the instructions.

Any problems then PM me and I'll guide you through it.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back