• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

coolpix 4500 deals? (1 Viewer)

New Coolpix 4500 owners club? I'll be in it!

I got mine two days ago. Paid about $AU1300 for it - doubtless I could have got it cheaper, but I like to buy locally where I can and they had it in stock. Besides, after paying for a scope earlier this week, the camera seemed cheap

(Scope will arrive tommorow, I hope.)

For the adaptor, I went for the Swarovski. Stupid price, but at least they had one in Sydney, which is a whole lot closer to me than London or Finland. I'll post pictures of it when it arrives. From the smallish snaps I've seen on the web, it looks much the same as the LCE one.

coolpix 4500

Hi, try www.pricerunner.co.uk, then on the search space type in Nikon Coolpix 4500, this will give you all options and deals available even if you want to go for a higher MB card. My hubby is thinking of the Canon Power Shot G3 because the battery life is longer and seemily getting 'brightness' is better but we ourselves have to find out what adapters are available. My husband was thinking of an Olympus model not out yet but the helpline was not at all helpfull. Good luck with your search, try also Kelkoo search engine as well.

4500 price

Pete

Try Amazon.co.uk my friend bought one about 2 months ago he paid £428 including carrage.

Roy.

Don't know what the Jessops price is for the 4500, but they'll match that Amazon price - they did with my Canon G3, saving me £130 on their normal price.

I've got a coolpix 4500 coming from Amazon for £428 also a 128 mb card for £27 and the case to carry it all for £12.99. All post free.
Have just purchased a Kenco 6X converter ready to screw into the Coolpix direct with 28mm thread from Keene Electronics for £89.99 and already it seems pretty good on my camcorder even with a step up ring, so expecting to get good digiscoping results with the coolpix kit when it all arrives next week.

Yep Stevo

Mines arriving from them on monday, + 128 mb Viking compact flash card + Tamrac TA 5694 Digital camera bag and all for £476. 25 Can't wait!!

Hi all

Last night I was doing a search on the lowest prices for the Nikon cp4500 & found this site www.nomatica.com selling them for £408.The photo they show of this camera is one with a RED stripe,however other Nikons on this site are pictured with a PURPLE stripe(grey imports).Anyway i`ve Emailed them asking them if the cp4500 is a genuine UK import or not & am waiting a reply.

Regards Stevo.

Nikon 4500 good price.

Hi,
Ace cameras of Bath are selling this model currently for £299 but stocks are limited.
Cheers :t:
peteh said:
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has spotted any good deals on the coolpix 4500 yet?
I did see one at warehouse express where they dropped the price to 489 but it was only for the weekend just gone.

Has anyone spotted anymore?
Thanks
Pete.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back