• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New 6 x 21 (1 Viewer)

CharleyBird

England
Hope you're all excited by this collectible from Lidl ;)
Happy New Year

Has adjustable dioptre strength (+/-2) and a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
UK_75839_01_b.jpg

I was surprised to discover that the Bresser Junior is actually a real Bresser Optics product (item #8810621). However it may not be up to their normal quality standards. A quick check of one of their major retailers, Toys R Us, revels a few reviews posted by purchasers. Five reviews – all just 1 star out of 5. Here's one:

These binoculars look like fun. However they are not very durable for kids for play with, which they are basically sold for. My son accidentally dropped them on the grass from a short distance and they are basically useless now. I know binoculars shouldn't be dropped, but the manufacturer should realize that kids items need to more durable.

Perhaps the Alpha owners should add a “drop” test to their reviews just to confirm that they do have a better build quality than the Bresser Junior. {smile}

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back