• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another Texan joins (1 Viewer)

Hello y'all,

I'm from East Texas in San Augustine County between Toledo Bend Res. and Sam Rayburn Lake. I started getting interested in birding this year when I got a digital camera. I will likely get a Pana. G1 soon and would like to do some digiscoping. I do freelance computerized mapping and would like to do some related to natural resources.

Hi Pineywoods Wanderer and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'll look forward to hearing about the birds in your area and maybe see some of your pictures in the Gallery

D

Hi Pineywoods Wanderer, welcome to BirdForum from a fellow Texan and an actual member of the Pineywoods Wildlife Society. Look forward to seeing some of your bird photos.

Hi Pineywoods Wanderer,
And welcome to BirdForum from another fellow Texan (well actually adopted - I'm originally from the UK!!). There's lots of grreat info here, specially about photography - have fun browsing the forums.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back