• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

Merry Christmas to all Bird Forum members who put up with my wildly vacillating opinion's all year long.;)

Dennis

Attachments

• 51E3qc+UdhL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51E3qc+UdhL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 38
Merry Christmas Andy and Dennis.
Merry Christmas to all the good people on the forum.

Dennis, without you the forum would be far less colourful and entertaining I'm quite sure.

Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for the vast wealth of optics knowledge you so so willingly share.

The optics forums are a wonderful place to explore because of it.

Happy holidays to all, and thanks for sharing your experiences and opinions. Much appreciated.

-Bill

Seasons greetings all,
Thanks to all for the great posts on the binocular and scope forums. I'm learning lots. Heres looking forward to another year of the same!
Cheers,
Bryan

I also want to wish a Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum.

Jerry
Hi Jerry! Merry Christmas to you and yours too. And Dries1 (the OP), and all the others on the thread and the Forum, here's wishing you all a Peaceful, Healthy and Stress-Free new year. All the politics and stuff, Pshaw!;)

Hi Jerry! Merry Christmas to you and yours too. And Dries1 (the OP), and all the others on the thread and the Forum, here's wishing you all a Peaceful, Healthy and Stress-Free new year. All the politics and stuff, Pshaw!;)

Happy new year Sancho and amen to stress free 🧘🏻*♂️

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back