• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Congratulations Tim! (1 Viewer)

I've congratulated you elsewhere but I'll just add my official congratulations here too.

Congratulations!

Mike

Well done Tim - a big congratulations to you!!!!

:-O:-O:-O:clap::clap::clap::t::t::t:

OH and I are going to the Mall Gallery next Saturday so we will be on the lookout as always

Regards
Kathy
x

You will note, Tim, that it's taken several days to add my name to the list of congratulations. It's taken me that long to overcome my overwhelming sense of envy regarding your enormous talent! ;-) What I think is most impressive is your choice of medium - you need to be very good indeed to carry it off as you have. Good too that the news arrived when it was so needed. I hope it leads to greater recognition and with it a stronger financial base. It takes real courage to try to make it as a professional artist - now more than ever - so the more grist to your mill the better!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back