• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Berks UK audio only at night (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys, I haven't seen a songthrush during the day so that is a nice addition. We got a new street light a few months ago that is right by the fence and bathes the whole garden in quite natural light as opposed to the old sodium orange. Maybe that is contibuting too.

I'm still hoping for an owl though.
Thanks to everyone who solved the mystery.
Mary
PS the trail camera picked up a fox coming in an impossibly small whole in the fence last night another first. I was hoping to catch the frogs coming to our pond. The pond is new and this is its first spring. I hope the fox and cats don't put them off.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back