• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canadagirl123's life list (1 Viewer)

365. Gray Flycatcher
366. Forster's Tern
367. White-tailed Ptarmigan
368. Hudsonian Godwit
369. Philadelphia Vireo
370. Blackpoll Warbler
First three were on an interior bc trip. The other three were seen on Vancouver Island within the last two days. Alll have been seen less than five times on the Island!!!

You are getting up there where you will have to travel quite a bit to add to the list. But there is always year lists. Some years I swear my year list looks bigger than my life list. ;)

One I thought I had added here in 2006 when I saw one Victoria but I saw it again on the interior trip a week ago.
371. Gray crowneds Rosy Finch
And yes I know I need to do some travelling to get more species on this list. I have only added five new species to my local list in the last year.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back