• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Error 403: Access Forbidden (1 Viewer)

Vectis Birder

Itchy feet
The title of this thread is one of the most infuriating messages you can see on the net. Firstly, why do I get this on certain sites (when I do not have any software restricting access) and secondly how do I get round it (if I can even get round it)?

I wanted to look at a site entitled Sue's Bird Photography http://www.birdphotos.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/, but all I got was "Error 403: Access Forbidden. You do not have permission to access this site"

Bloomin cheek.... :storm:

Faith,

I get a 403 on the site you refer to, too - it's not a problem with your machine or set up, but probably just an indication that there is no "index" page on that part of the server you're trying to connect to.

Last edited:
Faith, it's because you are using an old link. The photos have been moved off the Blueyonder site and onto a different web host - as per Geoff's link.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back