• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Introducing StoneRoad (1 Viewer)

StoneRoad

I've been a lurker for quite a while now, so I thought it was about time I made at least an introduction post....;)......I have been a bit busy with the day job, and looking after aged parentals !

Within a few days I should have been able to update my profile, and add a bit of biography here.....

Hi StoneRoad and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Belated thanks for the welcome !

Spent most of the past month topping up my bird feeders and watching the interplay between species and individuals, especially during the poorer weather.

Next task is to replace a load of bird boxes. I've got some all ready to go up, and the makings of several more.

Welcome back StoneRoad!

I do hope your feeding station and bird boxes prove successful this year. Exciting times ahead for you and I'll look forward to some updates.

Hi StoneRoad and welcome.

Do you ever go to the Blacksmith's Arms just down the road at Talkin? We often stay there on the way back from Scotland. Great food and great people!

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back