• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon P1000 review (1 Viewer)

And once again the "reviewer" fails to see the AF/MF button that utilises the focus ring on the lens barrel. Such a basic failure on the "reviewers" part.

An extremely valuable and important function completely missed!!!!!!!

Den

I very rarely take much notice of these reviews by these so called experts....i'm sure they don't know how to get the best from a particular camera.If i'd listened to all the reviews i read on the p900 i would never have bought it and i would put this camera up against any 1"sensor bridge camera including the sony rx10 for wildlife photos.
Sometimes it makes me wonder if such reviewers are biased to one brand or another.....i suppose it depends on how much money they are getting in back handers.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back