• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cattle Egret near New Mills, Derbyshire in 1987 (1 Viewer)

Goldcrest55

Goldcrest55
Hi! I'm currently going through some old records and wondered if anybody can remember seeing a Cattle Egret between Strines and New Mills, Derbyshire in about 1987. It was a rare bird back then and I can't remember the dates it was there. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi! I'm currently going through some old records and wondered if anybody can remember seeing a Cattle Egret between Strines and New Mills, Derbyshire in about 1987. It was a rare bird back then and I can't remember the dates it was there. Any help or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Just checked with my Dad who took me up to see it, he saw it on 24/12/86 and 02/01/87

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back