• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birds of Bolivia (1 Viewer)

It's good to see something is in the works to fill in the last virtually blank spot on the continent. I'd also be interested in some kind of a realistic time frame for these books. Judging from experience with other such books, I'm afraid "past 2015" might not be far off? Anyway, definitely no chance for a February 2012 trip.

Last edited:
I would suggest to use following books:

Birds of South America:Non-Passerines: Rheas to Woodpeckers by Francisco Erize and Maurice Rumboll.

Field Guide to the Songbirds of South America: The Passerines by Robert S. Ridgely and Guy Tudor

I would suggest to use following books:

Birds of South America:Non-Passerines: Rheas to Woodpeckers by Francisco Erize and Maurice Rumboll.

Field Guide to the Songbirds of South America: The Passerines by Robert S. Ridgely and Guy Tudor

I'll do if I have to, but off course I'd prefer a Field guide of the birds of Bolivia. However it's not confirmed I'll go in Bolivia.

If I'll go in Peru off course I'll be proud to use this great publishing:

http://www.amazon.com/Birds-Peru-Princeton-Field-Guides/dp/0691049157

^^

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back