• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New member Charlie Sargent saying "hello" (1 Viewer)

Charlie Sargent

I am looking forward to getting involved in the forum. I am new to bird watching and promised myself I would do it once I had retired which thankfully was earlier this year. It certainly is time consuming but the trips out I have had have been most enjoyable. I am also a very keen fisherman, love photography and walking and generally being outside in the fresh air regardless of the weather.

I hope you will enjoy my bird pictures once I have mastered how to use Elements. I will always welcome any constructive comments about whatever I post and I am sure I will learn a lot about birds and photography whilst being a member.

Charlie

Hi Charlie and welcome on behalf of the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure we will enjoy having you here and I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures. You'll get loads of help just for the asking.

D

Hey Charlie!

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will soon feel right at home here. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Charlie is a good friend of mine, welcome to the forum mate. Neil.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back