• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! (2 Viewers)

Kionna

United States
I've just joined after being told this might be a good place to turn when I am having trouble identifying a bird. I've always enjoyed watching and listening to birds, and learning about them from my mother and grandparents. Just recently I have decided I want to be able to identify more birds by sight and sound and have been searching out tools to help me with that. I find it very enjoyable and that is a favorite thing to do from my porch or while walking the dog. Still a lot to learn that I am enjoying that process!

Hi Kionna and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back