• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

rubber cover color (1 Viewer)

Here is an interesting color scheme for you....

Maybe a reversal of the color?

Attachments

• wvb.JPG
    wvb.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 120
No glossy finishes as most of these are intended for use outside. I, as a hunter, can appreciate the green or even an option for camo. Seems that practical usually gets outdone by style these days which is a fad that needs to go away like flat bill hats. Most everything outdoor related contains green of some shade, and in my opinion, so should binoculars.

It never occured to me before until one of our customers asked me why our ED, ED2, ED3, ZRS HD, and upcoming PRIME HD all have green tone in their rubber covers. To me, this color tone is just pleasing to look at. But I am pretty sure it's simply because I am used to it. Hence I am starting this informal poll:

As for the color of PRIME HD rubber cover, which one do you prefer?

A. Green
B. Black/Gray
C. Camo
D. Doesn't matter

Thank you.

Blaze orange. Dropping dark colored binoculars in the wilderness really sucks, and more visibility is always a good idea.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back