• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Paul Hackett - video diaries (1 Viewer)

Paul Hackett

Hi All

Just submitted a couple of video diaries for the Wild Issues TV editors that will be showing on the "out and about in the UK " channel

1. 1w Sociable Plover, Rainham Marshes RSPB, Essex, UK, a freezing windy day but good footage of the bird and the twitchers!

2. Nimmos Pier Galway City, Galway Ireland, Rare Seagulls/Terns, inc Laughing Gull, Ring Billed Gulls, Iceland gulls, Glaucous Gulls, Kumliens Gull, Hybrid Gulls, Ad Forsters Tern. Two weekend visits to this great place to try and see the returning 3w American Herring Gull, having seen it for the previous two winters and still didnt connect! Best place in Europe IMHO to photograph and video Gulls up close if you dont mind a 80+ mute swans keeping you company at close quarters and begging for food!

3. Waxwings Woodley Precinct Stockport Cheshire UK, a couple of visits to a flock i found previously in Stockport on Christmas Day whilst coming out of the Pub with my Dad and my brothers, there is 1 bird in this flock with coloured rings which we are still trying to identify, plus the general public asking what are you looking at? and the two young lads who decided to throw their football into the tree to disturb the waxwings and wind me up! That bit and the language that followed has been edited, so people of a nervous disposition will not be alarmed!

Rgds

Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back