• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cave paint fest (1 Viewer)

A timely thread. I was just telling my dentist the other day that when I used to spend much more time and money on films I was lucky enough to go to Pacific Film Archive in Berkeley and see things like Werner Herzog in the front of the theater yelling out an English translation of his film that hadn't yet been subtitled. Strozeck I'm pretty sure was at least one of his films where he did that. Those were the days.

I'm sure this one should be fascinating.

If I ever get house of my own I am planning to make "cave painting" wall there. Large wall with imitation stone (cement) and these fabulous images of ancient animals.

I've just tried to find out which cinemas in the UK are showing this film .... and have given up since I can't find a central searchable data base to do so. Anyone know of such a site? I doubt if it's going to be shown in Canterbury anytime soon!

I've just tried to find out which cinemas in the UK are showing this film .... and have given up since I can't find a central searchable data base to do so. Anyone know of such a site? I doubt if it's going to be shown in Canterbury anytime soon!
Bet you get it before it comes to the Pickaquoy Centre, John ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back