• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Online retailers of hummingbird feeders (1 Viewer)

HouseFinch

Self-proclaimed Birdbrain
I've been wanting to purchase an Aspects HummZinger hummingbird feeder, as I've heard they are the best type of 'saucer' feeder, and the Lifetime Warranty is a plus. I was going to order one from Amazon.com, but since the feeders don't come directly from the company, just through the site, there's no free shipping(I usually get free shipping by ordering several items, making my purchase over $25).

So, I'm wondering, are there any online retailers of hummingbird feeders that offer free shipping after a certain price threshold? I'd buy a HummZinger from a store, but no local stores carry them.

Have you checked nurseries and garden centers? They often do carry bird feeding supplies. Also, try "hummzinger" and "online" in google. Prices vary from retailer to retailer, you might get a good deal, even if shipping is not for free. Good luck!

Thanks everyone, I did a little searching around, and found a HummZinger Ultra at Duncraft.com for $14.99. With shippng it came to $19.90, the cheapest I'd seen anywhere online, so I went ahead and ordered it.

I'm assuming it'll be higher quality than that Perky-Pet Oasis feeder I have: I stopped using that one because it tends to lean to one side when hung, so the sugar water isn't level. The hummers never used it much.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back