• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Howdy from Wigan, England (1 Viewer)

-Oy-

Hi all

I've lurked here for a while but finally took the plunge.

I'm more of a keen photographer with an interest in birding, rather than the other way around - please forgive me o:D

This place is HUUUUGE! Hope I don't get lost (o)<

Hi there Oy!

Your forgiven ;) On behalf of the entire staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos in the Gallery.

Also from Wigan.

I thought I would join onto the end of this thread rather than start another.

I'm fairly new to photography in a serious way. Due to the closeness and convienience of Martin Mere I've found myself being drawn there quite regularily.

I seem to be starting to become addicted to photographing birds, and managed to finally get a decent 'robin' shot. You may laugh !! but to an amateur it was a big deal.

I've also joined a local photographic society http://www.wiganps.org and find bird photos are alway popular.

Anyway (I was starting to prattle !)

Hello everbody, I look forward to joining in...

Adrian

You two Wigan lads are lucky to have Pennington Flash on your doorstep. You'll get plenty of great bird photos from there, if you haven't already.

Pooles Pies!

-Oy- said:
Hi all

I've lurked here for a while but finally took the plunge.

I'm more of a keen photographer with an interest in birding, rather than the other way around - please forgive me o:D

This place is HUUUUGE! Hope I don't get lost (o)<

Hey up

and welcome. Lived in Wigan in the late eighties/early nineties working at 'The Pier'. How are the pies?

By the way, welcome

Stephen Christopher
www.catalanbirdtours.com

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back