• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A NIGHT IN BRABBIA MARSH REGIONAL NATURE RESERVE. THE CORMORANT ROOST AND THE ZEISS DTI 4/35 THERMAL MONOCULAR (1 Viewer)

binomania

Hi from Italy. This time I would like to share with you the use of the thermal viewer in the context of avi-fauna censuses. I am currently working on a series of articles that will be accompanied by short videos and will focus on the world of birdwatching . It is with pleasure that I present a report on the long-distance observation of cormorants at the Brabbia Swamp Nature Reserve. Within this article you will find my practical impressions and reasons for believing that the thermal viewer can become an indispensable tool for naturalists, ethologists, ornithologists, and birdwatchers. I thank the oasis for permission and Zeiss for cooperation.
There is a plugin on my site that will allow you to read the article in various languages, thanks for any comments or suggestions for future articles

UNA NOTTE NELLA RISERVA NATURALE REGIONALE PALUDE BRABBIA. IL DORMITORIO DEI CORMORANI E IL VISORE TERMICO ZEISS DTI 4/35 - I wish you an enjoyable reading!

Attachments

• sera-oasi-cormorani-1 copertina.jpg
    sera-oasi-cormorani-1 copertina.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back