• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bill Oddie Goes Wild - All Day Today (1 Viewer)

Marmot

Bill Oddie Goes Wild is being shown on UK TV STYLE GARDENS, all of today, Channel numbers at bottom of page.

8.30 Lake District
900 Speyside
930 Merseyside
1000 Northumberland
1030 Somerset
1100 Tyneside
1130 Norfolk Broads
1200 Kent
1230 South WEst Ireland
100 St Kilda
130 Loch Lomond
200 The best of Bill Oddie Goes Wild
230 Cornwall

If you miss any of the above they are all repeated from 3.00 onwards in the running order above.

Channel Numbers
On Telewest, UKTV Style Gardens is channel 267.

On Sky Digital, UKTV Style Gardens is on channel 258.

ON NTL, UKTV Style Gardens is on channel 171

Thanks Marmot for the reminder. I will watch from 3.00 onwards, I'm working hard in the garden at the moment between the showers.

Rod.

Marmot said:
8.30 Lake District
900 Speyside
930 Merseyside
1000 Northumberland
1030 Somerset
1100 Tyneside
1130 Norfolk Broads
1200 Kent
1230 South WEst Ireland
100 St Kilda
130 Loch Lomond
200 The best of Bill Oddie Goes Wild
230 Cornwall
That looks like a mix of episodes from series 1 and 3, if I'm not mistaken. Sadly, the episode list on Wikipedia is incomplete, and the new BBC on-line catalogue is unavailable.

I don't suppose anyone recorded these to DVD, or would be willing to torrent them?

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back