• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binoculars identification help please (1 Viewer)

jakeJIM

Hi everyone,
Here I have a pair of vintage binoculars 8x opera glasses.These Binoculars have taken me over two hours to clean and polished to original condition.i have cleaned the optics and I am pleased that there are no scratches and no fungus.
When I first received these binoculars.I saw no name or 8x on the Binocular body.
Now I have come across a name I am unable to read it due to the style of the writing.
Can anyone on here help with identifying the name of these Binoculars please.
Kind regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230828-184848.png
    Screenshot_20230828-184848.png
    868.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20230827_185905.jpg
    IMG_20230827_185905.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
Hi everyone,
Here I have a pair of vintage binoculars 8x opera glasses.These Binoculars have taken me over two hours to clean and polished to original condition.i have cleaned the optics and I am pleased that there are no scratches and no fungus.
When I first received these binoculars.I saw no name or 8x on the Binocular body.
Now I have come across a name I am unable to read it due to the style of the writing.
Can anyone on here help with identifying the name of these Binoculars please.
Kind regards
If you're on Facebook there are a couple pages with people that identify and refurbish or fix vintage binoculars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back