• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird id please (1 Viewer)

SeniorCitizen

Location central Texas.
Please excuse the pic taken through a window and the bird wouldn't stay facing the camera so the photographer just did his best. Date - 10-11-19
The pic was sent to me and for more description it was said to have a slight chartreuse coloring on the breast gradually changing to more light yellow as can be seen on the lower left side. Also described as having a white throat patch. Possibly 5" maybe 6" long.

Can't attach the pic. Site tells me I'm not logged in and in the upper right it plainly states "Logged in as SeniorCitizen. OH that vicious circle.

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
It’s hard to see in your photo, but my impression is an Eastern Phoebe.

Thanks
I believe you nailed it. I have eastern phoebes here each year but his description of the breast color was a little odd but we couldn't see that.

Attachments

• Phoebe adult - 2017.jpg
    Phoebe adult - 2017.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 7
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back