• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brazil Atlantic Forest (1 Viewer)

Jose Ramon

Hi everyone,

I am planning a birdwatching tour to the Brazilian Atlantic Forest at the beginning of November.

I would like to receive some information:

Is it the right time of the year to visit the area?

Can you recommend me expert bird guides that work in this area?

Can you recommend me the best hotspots to visit?

Thanks in advance,

Hi everyone,

I am planning a birdwatching tour to the Brazilian Atlantic Forest at the beginning of November.

Thanks in advance,
Hi Jose,

November is early in the rainy season, which may already impact your birding. Which area were you planning to visit and where were you planning to start from Rio or Sao Paulo for example and what is the planned length of the trip?

KR,

Filip

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
Try Andy Foster at Serra Does Tucanos Birding Tours.
Andy is an excellent guide.

Yes, my plan is to bird in the area between Río and Sao Paulo.

I have check in Internet and it is supposed that is a good time for birding there.

I do not know how much rain much affect birding.

Yes, my plan is to bird in the area between Río and Sao Paulo.

I have check in Internet and it is supposed that is a good time for birding there.

I do not know how much rain much affect birding.
Hi Jose, I was planning on visiting the Atlantic rainforest in August, I wondered if you made the trip in the end, how was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back