• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bridge Camera Photography Showcase (4 Viewers)

At last I've managed to sort some out, been trying to do this since day 1 of this thread LOL.

These pictures are a selection from my very first days with the Nikon Coolpix P900

1: is an explosion of wings as the White-winged Chough all took off. Caught me by surprise but not the camera!
2: is a crow taken in the failing light from about 15-20 feet away
3-5: were all about 30-40 feet. I was in the shade while the water hole was in the full glare of the sun

No post-processing, apart from a couple which have been cropped a little. Otherwise straight off the camera

Attachments

• BF 5 Regent Bowerbird.jpg
    BF 5 Regent Bowerbird.jpg
    985.4 KB · Views: 37
  • BF 4 Green Catbird.jpg
    BF 4 Green Catbird.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 36
  • BF 3 Lewin's Honeyeater.jpg
    BF 3 Lewin's Honeyeater.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 37
  • BF 2 Torresian Crow.jpg
    BF 2 Torresian Crow.jpg
    608.4 KB · Views: 37
  • BF 1 White-winged Chough flight.jpg
    BF 1 White-winged Chough flight.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
At last I've managed to sort some out, been trying to do this since day 1 of this thread LOL.

These pictures are a selection from my very first days with the Nikon Coolpix P900

1: is an explosion of wings as the White-winged Chough all took of. Caught me by surprise but not the camera!
2: is a crow taken in the failing light from about 15-20 feet away
3-5: were all about 30-40 feet. I was in the shade while the water hole was in the full glare of the sun

No post-processing, apart from a couple which have been cropped a little. Otherwise straight off the camera
Thanks, Delia! The ones at the watering hole are super sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back