• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Buzzard from Georgia (1 Viewer)

Val35

Hi, found this buzzard last week in the Chorokhi delta area in Western Georgia (country not US state).
To me it looks pretty good for a long-legged but as I know some steppe buzzard might be very similar to long-legged I'd like to have a confirmation. All pics are of the same bird.
Thanks !

Attachments

• DSCN4865.JPG
    DSCN4865.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • DSCN4866.JPG
    DSCN4866.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
  • buse.JPG
    buse.JPG
    515.9 KB · Views: 55
  • buse1.JPG
    buse1.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 52
Hi,
For me Long-Legged. Picture two for the legs and picure four for the dark patches of the underwing.

Greeting.

Thanks a lot ! Indeed, the general structure was quite different from the steppes buzzards I saw there !

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back