• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

CCS Comfort Carying Strap - How to mount? (1 Viewer)

Bjoe60

Denmark
I have an old pair of swarovski EL without field pro package. I bought a Swarovski CCS, but can't work out how to attach it. If you know, I could use some help.

Hi, you can watch the video in the link below, starting from the 12th minute and 30th minute of the video.
Thank you so much! I just had to pull, was afraid it would break something, but made it work now, thanks!

Basically push the plastic box backwards whilst tugging the loop and underneath there's a stud and two slits in the strap - remove stud, thread through, join strap ends with stud and push box back down

I use the same strap on both of my SLCs and Habichts - very comfortable, easily adjustable and I've never had any hint of failure.

Yes, all will become clear once the plastic cover has been pulled back over the stud. It's a neat system and an exceptionally comfortable strap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back