• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ebird (2 Viewers)

michaelpl73

Canada
Greetings,
It’s been a while since I’ve used my Ebird account. This morning I changed my username and password numerous times so that I can access my account. Not only am I having trouble getting into my account but I also cannot access anything on the eBird website. I keep getting messages that I can’t reach the server or that I don’t have connection to the Internet. however I’m not having any trouble reaching any other websites. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and knows a solution? I have tried accessing the troubleshooting page on eBird, and I can’t access it either..
Thank you,
Michael

No problems in eastern U.S. I'd try basic troubleshooting--clearing cookies and cache, restarting browser/computer (sometimes pending updates cause issues connecting to websites).

Greetings,
It’s been a while since I’ve used my Ebird account. This morning I changed my username and password numerous times so that I can access my account. Not only am I having trouble getting into my account but I also cannot access anything on the eBird website. I keep getting messages that I can’t reach the server or that I don’t have connection to the Internet. however I’m not having any trouble reaching any other websites. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and knows a solution? I have tried accessing the troubleshooting page on eBird, and I can’t access it either..
Thank you,
Michael
I guess every time you change username and password there are some computing things that must happen in the background and which could take time if the system already have problems. I would therefore sit tight a little before checking again.

It could also be your internet provider having blocked specifically that site for unknown reasons (less likely I believe).
Niels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back