• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

For all you gull lovers (1 Viewer)

Nope.

I am going into "browse" then finding the image, then clicking on to attach it then waiting, the CD is whirring but nothing happens. Could it be because the image is too big (ie over 2meg?).

Help folks

James

I think the image needs to be 80x80 as well, but it should give you a warning if it is over this size. I'm sure a regular gallery poster will tell you the problem.

Hope so, the suspense is killin' me...........

How about I describe the bird instead, God I hate being a luddite but I hate technology more!

It has two wings......no wait, I'll try to get help with the picture.

James

Have e-mailed file to cuckooroller who is no doubt much smarter than I at all this technology. Hopefully he can post for me with my appreciation.

James

Quite right Charles - never a picture.

And seeing the problems I am having, never likely to be one either.

p.s. see your personal messages.

James

James,

I never got it. Have PM'd and given you another e-mail. If it is so big maybe my main mail application bounced it because it may have exceeded the capacity. This other account is a reserve account and totally empty.

James, is it a photo you've backed up onto a CD that you're trying to attach? If so, you need to copy it back to your hard drive and resize it, if it's still full size as it came out of the camera, to about 640x480, using your image-editing programme.

Then you should be able to browse to where you've saved the file and attach it.

Darren - 80x80 is the size required for the avatars - not photos uploaded to posts.

Fife,
That's the problem. He has it on a CD and should be over 2 M. I've given him an empty account with 6 M capacity. If he can get it to me I can convert it even if it is in .tiff or whatever. I think James is where I was about four years ago with all of these image manipulation applications. I didn't know where to put my hands.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back