• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Frontier ED X owners (1 Viewer)

dougan

I have a pair of 8x32's which I am trying out.
Anyone else found the strap lugs are set quite low on the body? I am finding they are pushing into my palms when I am holding them, thus making them feel uncomfortable to hold.

I my review I also noticed this. But as with many binoculars can change from what your usual grip would be.
May surprise some that I pick out minor gripes in reviews, even if it is a product we stock.
I mention what the OP said from around 2.30. Up to now anyone who has tried before buying any of the EDx
range from our optics weekends has been fine with this.
BTW , excuse the focus after 3 mins. Life is sometimes too short to do re-takes as per many of my
reviews with hiccups along the way.

Thanks for the video, very informative.
It was just the first thing I noticed when I first held them, not sure if it would be less of an issue if the strap was fitted? I cannot try the strap, just in case I return them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back