• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Future Zeiss HT Spotting Scopes ? (1 Viewer)

Sagittarius

Does anyone know if Zeiss plans to introduce a Spotting Scope with HT glass in the future ?
Since Zeiss has both rifle scopes and binoculars with HT glass, a spotting scope with HT glass seems like a natural to me. |8)|

What do you guys think ?
Would you be interested in purchasing a Zeiss HT Spotting Scope in the future ?
I know, I would be! :t:

I mentioned this in a previous thread when I said that my Zeiss Diascope was considerably less bright than my 10x42 HT binoculars when compared side to side in the field and the response then was that an HT Diascope was a probable maybe.
I think it would be a big advantage over the present scope which I purchased last year.I would definitely upgrade should one come out in the near future so maybe the present discounts on the Diascope are paving the way for a new HT scope.....Eddy

Thanks for your reply, Eddy.
I have a pair of 10x42 HT also and think they're great. :t:
Was thinking about a Kowa or Swarovski but like the idea of a Zeiss HT spotter, should one become available. |8)|

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back